whitelist

Put the IP# into the /etc/whitelist_hosts_ip file. No need to restart anything.

Jeff

It's been w while and I really don't recall.

You can test it and let us know :).

Jeff

and its possible to add range ip ?

like this : 24.114.64.0/19

Check this please:

If the pattern is an IP address followed by a slash and a mask length (for example 10.11.42.0/24), it is matched against the IP address of the subject host under the given mask. This allows, an entire network of hosts to be included (or excluded) by a single item. The mask uses CIDR notation; it specifies the number of address bits that must match, starting from the most significant end of the address.

Note: The mask is not a count of addresses, nor is it the high number of a range of addresses. It is the number of bits in the network portion of the address. The above example specifies a 24-bit netmask, so it matches all 256 addresses in the 10.11.42.0 network. An item such as

Code:
192.168.23.236/31

matches just two addresses, 192.168.23.236 and 192.168.23.237. A mask value of 32 for an IPv4 address is the same as no mask at all; just a single address matches.

From the official docs:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-curre...domain_host_address_and_local_part_lists.html

Thanks for doing the research, Alex.

I believe I remember now that the reason I separated the name lists from the IP# lists (with _ip on the end, was because when I missed them it didn't work that way. My recollection now is that works exactly as you and duke28 would expect as long as the list is only IP#s in the proper notation.

Jeff

Back