Roundcube 0.9.4 released

unihostbrasil

Verified User
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog

Make identities matching case insensitive (#1485480)
Fix issue where too big message data was stored in cache causing sql errors (#1489316)
Fix iframe scrollbars on webkit desktop browsers (#1489306)
Fix issue where legacy config was overriden by default config (#1489288)
Fix newmail_notifier issue where favicon wasn't changed back to default (#1489313)
Fix setting of Junk and NonJunk? flags by markasjunk plugin (#1489285)
Fix lack of Reply-To address in header of forwarded message body (#1489298)
Fix bugs when invoking contact creation form when read-only addressbook is selected (#1489296)
Fix identity selection on reply (#1489291)
Fix so additional headers are added to all messages sent (#1489284)
Fix display issue after moving folder in Folder Manager (#1489293)
Fix handling of non-default date formats (#1489294)
Fix unquoted path in PREG expression on Windows (#1489290)
Fix Junk folder icon alignment when it's nested in inbox folder (#1489292)
Fix wrong close tag in /template/mail.html (#1489295)

thanks for this update :) already updated this on a non DA panel works fine, so i hope this will be included in CS asap

If you know, you can help us save some time: will updating include filtering? Or will we have to make changes so it'll work again?

Thanks.

Jeff

Got it. But not especially happy with the solution.

I've standardized on Roundcube; it's that good. And there's a great imlementation of managesieve to handle user-level fitlering.

But it's not included by default.

So when I have automated updates of Roundcube turned on, I have the choice of either customizing the configuration, and losing all configuration updates, or leaving the default configuration, getting the updates, and having to reinstall the managesieve plugin.

Over time the differences between the two configuration files become large.

I've installed both the password and managesieve plugins (I've never tested the password plugin and I dont know if it works or not).

But the managesieve plugin is very important to me; it allows my users to handle sorting and filtering of emails coming into their mailboxes just as they can if they use a desktop client with POP3, but with the advantage of the filtering being done on the sever, so the results are available to all clients, whether laptop, desktop, tablet, phone, or webmail.

Am I the only one interesting in having managesieve added as a default (it requires a minor change to exim.conf) or should this be a feature request?

Jeff

No, i totally agree with you. I do have actually many custom plugins and managesieve should be standard since pigeonhole is set at 1 in custombuild.

But i must say, that when there are config difference the roundcube install script does notice the user about those missing configurations lines.

Regards

I had an automatic update a few days ago and didn't see any message; perhaps because I'm using a custom file.

I'll call it a bug then, and not a feature request, since with pigeonhole is set as 1, managesieve should be installed. At least in my opinion :).

Thanks.

Jeff

[..]So when I have automated updates of Roundcube turned on, I have the choice of either customizing the configuration, and losing all configuration updates, or leaving the default configuration, getting the updates, and having to reinstall the managesieve plugin.

I just want to say that I do not understand anybody that dare to have automatic updates turned on. I know I would never do that. Every update is done manually, first on a server without customers, then tested, and then upgraded manually on the production servers. But I guess we think different about that. :)

I only automatically update webapps. But I'll consider what you wrote.

However this doesn't change the fact that whether automatic, I still want the update to include the sieve.

Jeff

Till now Jeff if i can say, no one of those webmail update was problematic.

I mean, if a config line is missing will cause no error, maybe in case of confirmation cb should send a notify to the admin with the variable missing.

Regards

John, I looked at the suggested article of http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=476 and my timezone is configured. Any other suggestions?

[root@ABC lib]# uname -a
Linux ABC 2.6.32-358.14.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jul 16 23:51:20 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[root@ABC lib]# grep date.timezone php.ini
; http://php.net/date.timezone
date.timezone = "CDT"
[root@ABC lib]# date
Tue Oct 8 15:23:39 CDT 2013
[root@ABC lib]#

That didn't work for us either, not using PST or PDT. We got it to work by using:
Code:
date.timezone = "America/Los_Angeles"
If you're running PHP as an Apache module you'll need to restart Apache.

Jeff

PHP Version 5.4.19
SCRIPT_FILENAME = /var/www/html/phptest.php
Loaded Configuration File = /usr/local/lib/php.ini
date/time support = enabled
Timezone Database = internal
Default timezone = UTC
date.timezone = Local is CDT / Master is CDT

If I add the following to Roundcube's index.php:

print date("D M j G:i:s T Y")."<br>";
print "ini file={".php_ini_loaded_file()."}<br>";
print "date.timezone={".ini_get('date.timezone')."}<br>";

I get the following output as well as the login page:

Tue Oct 15 13:46:21 UTC 2013
ini file={/usr/local/lib/php.ini}
date.timezone={CDT}

Check the roundcube config file and your user settings.

What specifically are you suggesting I look for? I have three (3) servers all in the same boat that previously worked prior to this release.

Back