Help setting up dns cluster with directslave. Also dkim

daveswe

Hi

I looking for help with setting up 2 more servers that will act as dns cluster for nameservers. This with DirectSlave.

And some help with dkim and prevent outgoing mail to go direct to spam folders.

Will Pay.

PM me.

I'd be interesting in helping sponsor such a project, if it could be done... a set of software I could install. I have multiple Slave nameservers already, and it would be nice to be able to convert them and make our DNS work with DKIM.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

i did this job for user daveswe and as you know i'm avaible to help you aswell on converting your actual live dns slaves from master2slave to directslave if you still didnt do that.

Regards

Thanks for the offer, SeLLeRoNe. I'm more interested in seeing a project, of which I can be one of the sponsors. That way a lot of folk can be helped.

But if it doesn't get off the grund... then maybe :).

Jeff

Sorry maybe i didnt get it :) Thot you wanna move from master2slave to directslave but i may have been missudnerstood :)

DKIM is email related so since there is the dkim key record in DNS so your DKIM will be fine, regarding DirectSlave if i should suggest, i would suggest you to sponsor it ;)

Regards

Maybe I'm confused; I may be thinking of a different thread. Sorry.

Jeff

Well DirectSlave is a solution for everyone, opensource and free to download, pretty easy to install and no high-resource needs.

Did i miss something or did you meant something different?

The only thing DS still not have (but would not be that hard to do) is an installation script.

Regards

Sorry if I was confusing. I'm looking for a solution including DKIM.

Jeff

Tha's the point i dont get, DKIM is manage directly from DirectAdmin, so, untill DA have dkim set at 1 and use MultiServer option for "send" DNS to an external DNS Server DKIM will work.

What did i miss?

Regards

Replied to you by email about fifteen minutes or so ago. I've gotten this thread confused with another, which presented a plugin for DirectAdmin to work with an outside DNS provider.

Jeff

Ok so you was talking about DNSSEC and not DKIM :D

I dont know what would be needed to make DirectSlave work with DNSSEC cause at the moment i've no knoledge on that feature.

I'll take a look on it once i do have some free time :)

Regards

Back