Compile mod_dav_svn

Neo1975

Hi Folk,
I, recently, become a DA customer and peraphs I'm not really confident with it, but reading some documentation about to compile mod_dav_svn I figure out that tutorial but I cannot archive it. I think that it's due to the version of custom build.

the more complete tutorial that I followed is this: http://code.google.com/p/dasvn/wiki/Installation
but I obtain a compilation error

Code:
Apache version incompatible with APR version

I also tried to changed configure command described in the guid with:

Code:
./configure --prefix=/usr --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs --with-apr=/usr/bin/apr-1-config

Someone can help me?
Daniele

I dont think this plugin works anymore. They are talking about deprecated functions in 2010 with php so i think 3 years later the plugin is just dead.
No updates since 2010...

I'm not really interested in that plugin, but only in the procedure about compile mod_dav_svn. Now I cannot to try but I have a little clue. During subversion compiling I read a configuration warning about the version of neon library. Perphas the problem is that the subversion code are outdate. Later I will make an attempt with newer subversion and sqlite code.

Ok, I solved... the problem was too to a incompatibility between neon library version and subversion version, downloaded lastest source code of subversione and all was going right.

Back