Strange open_basedir paths generated from templates

interfasys

Verified User
I have 2 problems with the way CB2 generates "php_admin_value[open_basedir]"
  1. The default path is "/tmp:/var/tmp:/var/www/html", which doesn't include access to the default php directory. This means that some apps installed in /var/www/html will fail.
  2. The second issue is that configs generated for users get duplicates, as well as a path to a non-existent folder. It looks like this /home/user/:/tmp/:/var/tmp/:/usr/local/php54/lib/:/usr/local/php54/lib/:/usr/local/php55/lib/:/usr/local/lib/php/

Hello,

1) Which config are you referring to for this value?

2) The non-existant paths are just to handle all of the different php types without needing a huge mess of if-then-else type statements to form the list. Non-existant paths shouldn't hurt anything. The duplicates are just to handle any cases that may not already be in the list.. (most are already).. but say one day a new version is released, the first php54/lib would be set to the new version of php, php56/lib.

John

Hello John,

1) The config is here /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/fpm/conf/php-fpm.conf.54
and perhaps error logging should be turned on as well? I know we can make custom configs, but I think it's easier for everybody if the defaults are helpful from the start.

2) Thank you for your explanation :)

Cheers,

Olivier

Back