Is it possible install directadmin?

s@@n

Verified User
hi
i can not install my directadmin panel
is it possible to install from directadmin?
i have got license

i do not know why?
i do not get answers from directadmin
it is not going to install because i have use under server wiht this license
if i go to install now he says not possible
is there anyone can help me
i am not happy wiht directadmin support

2014-03-20 10:56:05 (3.42 MB/s) - "/usr/local/directadmin/update.tar.gz" saved
45]

You are not authorized to download the update package with that client id and l
cense id for this IP address. Please email [email protected]
[root@vps tmp]#

Probably the license is already used on another Server, if not you should ask DA Staff to update the license to match your server IP.

If you dont know, or you did rent a VPS with DA maybe you should ask about that to the VPS Reseller.

Regards

Probably the license is already used on another Server, if not you should ask DA Staff to update the license to match your server IP.

If you dont know, or you did rent a VPS with DA maybe you should ask about that to the VPS Reseller.

Regards

no that server i have all ready stop
they also write to e mail to them(I have just received a mail back of DirectAdmin.
This should work now)
i did not understand why i have no answers from directadmin
i have also under server and under license from them i have use also id nummer to use to email but no answers

You did have a reply from DA Staff or not? On one sentence you say yes, just after that you write you dont get an answer from them...

So, if you did receive a reply from DA Staff saying everything is ok (i presume you did ask for the IP change on that license) so you should be able now to install DA. Have you tryed it?

Regarding the no-answer you should also check your SPAM folder to ensure that email reply from DirectAdmin Staff isnt going in spam folder somehow.

Regards

okay i understand what you mean
but old server said he has get a e mail from directadmin and i can use now de license also under server....
but it is not going what can i do?

i have use also another license to write to them no answers....

i have use all ready this server wiht directadmin license:https://my.ecvps.com:5656/login.php

i am useing this:https://www.directadmin.com/clients/safesubmit.php wiht working de directadmin
sending a email to hem ...... can i use this license also another server? You are not authorized to download the update package with that client id and li
cense id for this IP address. Please email [email protected]

my god.... i have two license bau i can not use

I did just sent an email to DA Staff with the link of this thread so they can make needed check to help you with your problem.

Regards

i have use all ready this server wiht directadmin license:https://my.ecvps.com:5656/login.php

The link you posted is for solusvm for ecvps. Did you order directly from directadmin.com, and did receive a client id from them? If you ordered directly from directadmin, you should have gotten an email from [email protected] with a client id, and login information. Or, did you order from ecvps.com? If you ordered from ecvps.com, you might want to contact them. Also, did you check your spam folder to see if the reply from directadmin ended up in there?

Looking at the homepag and navigating into their VPS offerings you'll see that they include DirectAdmin. So it's likely that s@@n is using a license provided by them and not by DirectAdmin directly.

So all supoort will need to come from the folks at ecvps.com.

hi
i can not install my directadmin panel
is it possible to install from directadmin?
i have got license
Where did you get the license from? Did you get it with your server from ecvps? Or did you buy it from DirectAdmin yourself? Or did you get it somewhere else entirely?

What is your CID number? (If you don't want to post it here, you can send it to me in a private message if you'd like.) Is it YOUR UID number, which you signed up for?

These are all questions that if you answer, we may be able to direct you to the right place for help.

You are not authorized to download the update package with that client id and license id
This usually means the License is authorized for a different IP#. It may also mean the license is not paid up. There could be other reasons.

If the CID is yours and the LID is in that CID login, then only DirectAdmin can help you. If the CID is not yours, then only the people who own the Account identified by the CID can help you.

If the CID is yours and the LID is for an Internal License and you're attempting to use it with another IP#, then generally the new IP# must be owned by the same cmpany who owned the original and be in the same datacenter, as Internal Licenses are tied to the datacenter (hence the name 'Internal License').

Jeff

there is support ?

i have send many e-mail to support but not answere

i need change ip of my server, 1 mount i wait it ... and now i have server down!

my server is http://195.36.14.46:2222/

License has expired

Current Server Time: Mon Mar 31 23:25:43 2014

help me please .... this is possible ????

support you here ???

Thanks

Andrea de Simone

DirectAdmin does not offer specific support on these forums. Please feel free to reply to the PM I sent you as a reply to your PM to me.

Jeff

Back