Is There A Concise List of Available Skins?

ianbiner

Verified User
Hi All,

We're starting at ground zero (doesn't that expression have a different meaning now... sad) creating a vertical market oriented web hosting company.

Eventually we'll turn our attention to creating market specific skin but for now, I'd just be happy using something more general.

We know the importance of getting the eye candy right, and the default skin is a little too flippant for our market. I've looked at the loopx skin, which is excellent, but I'm thinking there ought to be a central skin bank somewhere. Is there?

Ian

ianbiner said:
... but I'm thinking there ought to be a central skin bank somewhere. Is there?
LOL, you make it sound like DirectAdmin.com is the RedCross or something. QUICK EVERYONE WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF SKINS PLEASE COME AND DONATE YOURS!!!!!! And we do ask that if you have purple skin that you do not donate as our patients do not like barney. LOL J/K you man.

Well Gadget, one can only dream!

"Long Weekend Coming Up...
...The Skin Bank Urgently Needs You!"

Though your skinist comments about purple skin could be offensive to some developers. I'm also sure DirectAdmin is an Equal Opportunity Skin Deployer.

Seriously though, it just seems to me that there are people like loopX out there creating "somewhat open source" skins, but so far on this forum (or anywhere else for that matter), I can only find one and a half, plus a few substitute icons.

*sigh*

Ah well.. suppose that ideal world really is an illusion.

Ian

Back