Webalizer

TheOrbit

Verified User

The main domain is hosted on the server IP. The other domains are hosted on another IP address. The following error occurs:
-------------------------
File does not exist

Details

You must wait for the stats to be computed. This will only happen *after* logs exist (domain must resolve and be used)
-------------------------------

I ran
cd /usr/local/directadmin/customapache
./build webalizer

Nothing is still working. The main website webalizer stats work but the other stats do not work for some reason. Any other ideas as to what can be causing this?

Same OS, same exact problem. I found it in the errortaskq.log file but it just says unable to run webalizer for domain. I'll try the chmod and see if that works for tomorrow.

I don't know if this is a feature request or if this already exists, but I wish there was a detailed way to control admin alerts. For example, I would like emails coming to my pager if a service is down (or if there are certain errors like this one in the log file) but I can live with my backup notifications just going to my normal email account (not my pager).

I allready attempted to chmod this but have found it to still not be working.

The chmod thing actually worked for me. Not sure how our setups are different.

The chmod binary is located at cd /usr/local/directadmin/customapache correct?
I just checked the directory again and it only contains the .tar file and no other webalizer file. It is not even showing the binary in order for me to run ./build. Any suggestions.

Here are the two webalizer files I was able to fine only in /usr/local/directadmin/customapache

webalizer-2.01-10-src.tar
and
webalizer-2.01-10-src.tgz

I got the .tgz when I did the ./update.

Is there anything left I am missing?

Hello,

Try the following:

wget -O /usr/local/bin/webalizer http://files.directadmin.com/services/freebsd5.1/webalizer

Thats a static webalizer binary and should work regarless of what happens to the gd library.

If you run "webalizer", you're probably getting library linking errors with gd, thus this static file should work.

Note about the "./build webalizer":
The /usr/local/bin/webalizer must be deleted or else "./build webalizer" won't do anything.

John

Back