with a little help from my friends

AndyII

Verified User
the other day I was visiting a new department store, this thing was huge I say, seems the floors would never end.
while browsing all the merchandise I was hit by the need to find a restroom, after all that coffee I was going to have to find the bathroom, I wondered around and didnt see any thing, I found a store directory but being so new I was a little puzzled on which way to go, I decided was better and quicker if I just ask one of the clerks, they were very pleasant and directed me to the nearest restroom, I thanked them for being so kind and went straight away to the restroom.
I am so glad that clerk didn't just shove the store directory in my face and tell me to figure it out, its always nice to be treated with kindness and consideration opposed to some rude obnoxious demeaning reply that didnt help and wasnt necessary. rather than be a rattle snake ready to strike at what ever come in your path or to go look for trouble, why not just be gracious, and pleasant, kindness goes a long way, helping people also helps the one who assisted. Mom would tell us , if you cant say something nice, then dont say anything at all.:eek:

so what I live in NY and ya think thats where I go LOL LOL JK

Actually I was thinking along the lines of the movie Miracle on 34th Street, about Macy's 34th Street. It would be a miracle if a big department store like that actually had helpful staff :D.

Jeff

Back