Forgotten your password? Click here! not working?

s@@n

Verified User
i have a problem wiht Forgotten your password? Click here!
i have trying to resseller but i do not get any e mail wiht all info i dont know how can i use it than my reseller?
i like to get new passwoord but i can not get any e mail from my directadmin
what must i do?
how can i fixed this?

Hello,

You should either check it with your hosting company from which you have a reseller account, or look for email in spam folder of your email box.

Hello,

You should either check it with your hosting company from which you have a reseller account, or look for email in spam folder of your email box.

i have got VPS
i must do myself
i have install directadmin but e mail system not working

In that case, SSH into your VPS, read /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/setup.txt because the admin password is mentioned in there.

If not, just issue this command and create a new password:
Code:
passwd admin

In that case, SSH into your VPS, read /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/setup.txt because the admin password is mentioned in there.

If not, just issue this command and create a new password:
Code:
passwd admin

which one ?

hostname=ftp.cloudns.net
email=
mysql=?
mysqluser=da_admin
adminname=admin
adminpass=?

Not sure what your reply means.

Are you trying to change all these passwords?

Only the main password for the account can be changed with the passwd command. After you change the admin login this way, then log into DirectAdmin, and change the other passwords through DirectAdmin.

Jeff

Not sure what your reply means.

Are you trying to change all these passwords?

Only the main password for the account can be changed with the passwd command. After you change the admin login this way, then log into DirectAdmin, and change the other passwords through DirectAdmin.

Jeff

My email system not working
if i make a backup from my reseller or if i like to get new passwoord for mij reseller i get not e e mail than i do not know whwt is my new passwoord from my reseller than i can not use it

If you need someone to configure email system on your server you may contact any of us here by PM for a quote.

Back