demo account

DAclub

Verified User
hi, am trying to use the demo option but it doesnt work.
i have deleted the default skin and looks like the demo mode is set to run with the default skin only.
anway to tweak that ?

thanks

all skins (if made correctly) are exactly the same apart from layout changes in most cases... are there any error you are recieving?

Chris

ProWebUK said:
all skins (if made correctly) are exactly the same apart from layout changes in most cases... are there any error you are recieving?

Chris

actualy i havent made a new skin, i modified power_user skin by removing the help links and adding some links. but never touched the core of the code. so there are o errors at all, i get "page can not be found " when i try to login with the demo_reseller login

Check you only changed the links, you shouldn't need to edit / remove any tokens from the pages. Did it work before you did the modifications?

If you continue to receive the problems you may want to contact John or Mark through live chat or email :)

Chris

Hello,

The demo account currently only use the default skin. I'll look into making the changes needed to have the demo skin selectable.

John

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

The demo account currently only use the default skin. I'll look into making the changes needed to have the demo skin selectable.

John

Thank you :)

Hi all!

I just hit this message searching through the message database.
Any idea what we can do to make this skin selectable? Or when will the code be released where you can select the demo skin?

Thanks,

Ton.

Hello,

This is an old thread. You can set the demo skin via:

Admin Panel -> Admin Settings -> Document Root to Demo Skin

Then provide the path (or full path) to the skin you want.

John

Back