Add second php version with custom build

toktokcity

Verified User
I would like to add a second PHP version (PHP 7.0) besides the current PHP 5.5. What I already tried was selecting php2_release 7.0 with suPHP. While php1_release is 5.5 with mod_php.

After pressing the save button I received a warning that this is not an optimal config, I read about that already. But afterwards the server gives errors 500. I think I fixed a part by using ./build rewrite_confs. But then, after selecting php 7.0 by domain administration I still get an error. Do I perhaps need to run ./build php after choosing a php2_release? Is PHP 7 automatically being installed after selecting? I don't want to make too much trouble, so I stopped trail and error here.

Resuming; could someone write the correct procedure to add a second PHP release through custom build in DA?

"./build php n" needs to be ran when you set php2_release :)

"./build php n" needs to be ran when you set php2_release :)

Trying to update the suPHP from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2 but receive this error:

checking for set-UID/set-GID mode... ok - using paranoid
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

*** There was an error while trying to configure suPHP. Check the configure/suphp/configure.suphp file

Perhaps it has something to do with this line: "Please note that suPHP will probably not work if you also compile in mod_php.", I found here.

Is there another combination I can use with mod_php? When selecting php-fpm I need to disable mod_ruid2, but that's needed for mod_php to keep the server working like before, I suppose?

Trying to update the suPHP from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2 but receive this error:

checking for set-UID/set-GID mode... ok - using paranoid
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

*** There was an error while trying to configure suPHP. Check the configure/suphp/configure.suphp file

Is it a new DA installation? If not, please make sure all required pre-installation packages are installed: http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=354

Back