Introduction - New member and happy DA user

tritting

Verified User
Hello Folks!

I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself and pass along a great big thanx to the DA creators and the contributors to this forum.

My name is Todd, and for the past 9 years I've been running an ISP in Ontario, Canada. My partners and I have recently sold the business, and I am embarking on a new venture with my g/f. I truly hope to be able to contribute to the DA community in some shape or form, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all better. I've been reading the DA forum for a few weeks now, and I must say, it's refreshing to see such a vibrant and friendly board. Many boards that I've been involved with over the years have not enjoyed this. All of my questions regarding DA have been answered via forum search and it's great to see input from the DA admins as well.

Secondly, a big thanx to the DA authors! You really have a great package here, and while there is room for growth and improvement, the DA concept IMHO is rock solid.

Keep up the great work all, as the quest for excellence is one of humanities greatest pursuits.

Be well, TR

(P.S. Phil and Rowan, Installatron rocks as well! ;) )

Back