Want New Skins? post suggestions / comments here :)

ProWebUK

Verified User
At the moment DirectAdmin is new as we all know and the skins available is currently limited.

Having a bit to much free time on my hands at the moment im free to do some skinning for DirectAdmin (and also other software that i wont mention here :) )

Are there any particular skins for other control panels that you like and would like to see similar for DirectAdmin, if you do then if it would be possible for you to post a screenshot / normal image of the control panel i could try and get something similar setup :) (the designs would obviously not be the same due to copyright etc etc although it would give me an idea of styles so could become useful to me along with any other skin designers that see this

Regards
Chris

Hey Chris!

I like the "Blue_Lagoon" skin when I'm FORCED to use cPanel/WHM. If you could make one similar to that, it would make the transition to DA alot easier for cPanel customers. I've been told it's one of the most popular skins.

I like the Xskin2 --- Cpanel. Cpanel is a nice and easy to use. It's also one of the better skins. There is Fantastico (though the IMAC background sucks). I won' go into Ensim.. or HSphere. Never saw good things there.

nappa said:
I like the Xskin2 --- Cpanel. Cpanel is a nice and easy to use. It's also one of the better skins. There is Fantastico (though the IMAC background sucks). I won' go into Ensim.. or HSphere. Never saw good things there.

Never used HSphere although for ensim, we have seen some brilliant skins aswell as developed our own and making some custom themes ;)

============================================

I'm having a go at blue lagoon now then ill have a look at xskin

Chris

Last edited:
hmm .. I saw the plans for the new defualt skin ... that looks awesome :D

im the guy doing the new default skin, its going to be done semi-xskin style with the easy icons, and everying relating to your account (usage and such, also quick links) at the side.

The idea is that the new default skin (DirectSkin) wont really need to be replaced, as it will be pretty cool :p

do you have any contact details for the original owner? that way i might be able to get a very similar copy of it for DA

Chris

Back