Evolution theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

youds

Verified User
Hi all

Just posting a message of support for this theme. I would really like to see its release asap.

Can somebody confirm rough timescale for release? August? October? 2018???

+1 from me.

Kind regards

If you are interested in trying alpha version of it, it's ready (and already sent to some people). Just create a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com and you will get a download URL for it. I think John is going to publish public alpha on forums very soon as well.

Just to let everyone know, I opened a ticket about this hoping for access and received it and the new skin is everything they say it is. Just like the new home page it is clean cut, very white but no changes in functionality. Unless you spot a bug of course

I'm about to reinstall DirectAdmin (hopefully) for the last time and will be using the new skin again so if anybody would like feedback on progress since July/August I will post it sooner rather than later.

When I was last testing (I was in development phase of my return to self employed status) I must of wrote out at least 50 detailed bug reports; sorry to say they were quite common and in some cases I had to revert back to the old skin! Safe to say this is not for general release yet far from it, I understand the frustration but appreciate fully smtalk's stance on getting the job done without cutting corners.

So yeah; hoping that I can now use the skin as I'd pretty much covered all the bugs I could find in my daily work flow from nearly 2/3 months ago.

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back