Problems with Redis plugin

Maybe it is just me, but today I installed (again) latest skin and binaries and still problems with plugins.
Except Redis plugin, also Custombuild plugin does not work properly. I already mentioned it weeks ago.
When I visit the plugin: url: :2222/CMD_PLUGINS_ADMIN/custombuild/index.html
I get a white screen many times, sometimes after a while i get the right screen, but when doing something, like update versions, it returns to blank screen. As this is a plugin from Martynes I am a bit suprised that it is not working.

I think it would be great when we can follow updates from bugs/errors evolution skin, now we are spending time for testing, even on production servers, so I would appreciate some feedback or at least a comment that it is noted.

Last edited:
This issue is known, plugin is in development. If you update the skin to latest version (including DA binaries), plugins experience should be better now. Next week it should be improved even more.

This issue is known, plugin is in development. If you update the skin to latest version (including DA binaries), plugins experience should be better now. Next week it should be improved even more.

Do you have any information when the new skin goes into beta? Is it ready for use on production servers?

@Martynas, thanks for letting me know. Off course I/we know that it is in development and that before to report an issue the latest DA binaries and skin has to be installed. I update it almost every day.

What I try to say is, that we volunteer in testing and reporting, even in production, just to try and help you and us :) with a smooth introduction in beta or even final release. Regarding to the plugin issues, in my experience it goes worse, the skin before latest updating (yesterday) had fewer problems with Redis and Custombuild2.

So just a comment after reporting an issue as "noted" or something, would prevent reporting unnecessary.

For now, keep up the good work and just want to say, my clients/users are very, very enthusiastic about the new skin!!!

Yeah, right now it is good, Redis as Custombuild plugin!! Nice

A new error appeared, selecting Mail Queue Administration
I get this error: Error Captured inside data() on “”

"Mail Queue Administration" error window could be closed and queue is seen then. Anyway, it's not needed anymore, as the bug is fixed in latest version :)

Plugin fixes have been done. Now you have "fullscreen" mode available for any plugin (without a refresh of the plugin).

Back