Extremely impressed

ProWebSpace

Verified User
Hi all :)

After dealing with CPanel problems time and time again, and their so called support I decided to look at the other panels available such as Plesk, Ensim etc etc when I found DirectAdmin. As I plan on starting a small network of 20 servers with my new choice of panel software I spent a lot of time talking to Mark from DirectAdmin who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. After much time with him I decided to try out the software on a test server which they even set up for us and the whole thing was done and dusted within an hour (imagine CPanel doing that lol). After spending a lot of time myself on the server, in honesty trying to crash it or find a bug / problem all I can say is that I was left with a great big smile. I plan on adding DirectAccess deals to our website in the next week or so and I am positive that everyone will be more than impressed. In closing, it's a fantastic panel and CPanel should be very worried about this.

However, this isn't the main factor that has impressed me. This is the fact that the guys are available and more than willing to help. In just a few hours I had received more support than we ever had in years with CPanel and if there is ever a problem I am 100% confident that they will be around fast to assist.

All in all, this could be the best thing to happen to our business. I would highly recommend trying this software to anyone.

Scott
ProWebSpace.com

Welcome to the family, Scott!

Mark just finished setting up DA on my new server. WOW!! It's better than the demo's allow you to see!

I'm like a Kid at christmas! New server, New DA control panel.. Now the FUN begins!

Awsome job, Mark & John! Thanks again!

Hey Two_A_T,

Thanks for the welcome, don't tell me they even have a great friendly forum, now I'm starting to worry that they may plan on taking over the world lol ;)

I totally agree, let's hope they don't get too big too soon and end up like CPanel but I'm sure they won't.

>I'm like a Kid at christmas!

lol - not just me then lol :)

Scott
ProWebSpace.com

Back