Top search for E-mail of user when create

davidd1

Verified User
Hi
When we create new user we add E-mail for this user that all details sent ...
When we try to search this email we get "[FONT=&quot]No results"...[/FONT]

E-mails, FTP accounts, and DBs will only be searched for when you're signed in to a user-level account. The search bar, currently at least, will not try to look up user accounts by comparing what you are entering to the e-mail addresses that have been listed for a user account. It will compare what you're entering against usernames, domain names, as well page names within DA itself.

Perhaps those options should be greyed out in the search options when logged in to an admin/reseller account to indicate they won't work?

On a similar note, the search settings should be very different for actual reseller and user accounts. Currently a user still sees the same search options as an admin. It should likely only display E-mails, FTP Accounts, and DB Entries. Not sure if Domains should be listed there as a way to quickly switch between domains in a user account with a myriad of domain names within it.

Lastly, when signing in to a user account as an admin, the search bar seems to still try to look up admin/reseller pages until either timing out or caching the result of no results. Either way, I wind up with a loading circle inside the results if I enter "admin" or "reseller" for some time. Eventually it will turn into "no results" and then subsequent attempts will quickly show "no results"

Please check it now in the latest version of the skin. Thank you!

Update to last version of skin (do i need update also pre-release of DA?)
Check email of some user > NOT WORK
Also if 1 user have NON-ENGLISH domains .. when search this domain > NOT WORK= "No results"

davidd1, we fixed Bastille reported bugs, as there was no reply to which page works as expected in Enhanced (default) skin (we're not sure where you were experiencing problems).

Hi Martynas
Maybe it's not "BUG" > in Enhanced skin (admin home page) we have only search for "users" or "domains".
In the new skin you add (in admin home page) search for "E-mail" so i think that will need to work .... also if not that will be good and usefull
feature
thank you :)

It's to search for your own account emails, databases etc. If you're admin - it searches only for your own emails (owned by admin), otherwise it could list thousands of results (if we add new functionality) :) I hope it's clear.

Back