Oscommerce

Spotrisque

Hi, i'm totally new to this type of web publishing. I'm old school in that i used to make all my pages out of html only. I've recently been introduced to oscommerce. I have dled and extracted the files and they are sitting in my computer. I also have ftp and have been trying to copy it into files in my DA files (Am i supposed to dl it into my public file or just create a new catalog file?). but then i don't know how to install it. I tried to open the install file by just clicking it but when i open the page it is just blank. :confused: I have been workin at this for days and days. I would appreciate any kind of help from anyone who knows oscommerce. (please be very specific because i am completely illiterate with this direct admin and php files) Thank you!!

We don't do it manually.

Installatron is inexpensive enough and will do it automatically.

Note that Installatron is for hosting companies to install. If you don't own the DA server, but rather just have an account from a company using DA, then you should point them to the Installatron website and ask them to get it for their server :) .

Jeff

Back