website is for our customers use only

tuba

Verified User
I have added a new domain www.vision4you.co.uk and uploaded a holding home page, but when i go to domain via IE I get the following message:

"This website is for our customers use only. We do not tolerate our customers sending unsolicited email (aka spam) or abuse of our network. To report abuse please email [email protected] PLEASE NOTE: Sales / support requests will not be answered via the above website. Any such requests should be directed to our main website / support systems. "

I have never come across this before any ideas?

This post is in the wrong subforum. it's got nothing to do with installation of, or system requirements for, DirectAdmin.

The first thing to check is if the site is being directed to the proper server; that would be a DNS issue.

If you're the provider with access to DirectAdmin, the second step would be to try deleting and rebuilding the account.

If you're simply a site owner, then after checking DNS, the next step would be to contact your hosting company.

Jeff

tuba said:
I have added a new domain www.vision4you.co.uk and uploaded a holding home page, but when i go to domain via IE I get the following message:

I have never come across this before any ideas?

This is the main domain page for your webhost. Designed to be anonymous for reseller purposes.

Once you've uploaded your index page it should be visible.

To help you, if you PM me I'll give you the web address of their help desk - but I don't consider them worthy of endorsement so I'm not going to mention them publicly here.

Rob

Last edited:
Thankyou matrixx and jlasman

following the suggestion of deleting the domain and re-installing it solved the problem.

thanks again for prompt response and appoligies for being in the wrong forum.:)

Back