PHP SafeMod issue

hackerpitbull

Verified User
Hi!
I whould like to use PHP Safemod On to all my websites, i edited the php.ini and it works great.

Only one problem, Webmail dosnt work with safemod so i configured safemod off.

now evrey time i wanna put safemod on on one of my clients i have to login to the panel and configure that domain to use php safemod on...

how can i configure that for evrey new domain php safemod will be On without editing php.ini Safemod On?

Last edited:
Adding (or changing) the safe_mode option in the directadmin.conf file to ON should have all new domains created with safe mode on by default

Code:
safemode=ON
/usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf

At least it's been working for me so far.

Last edited:
jmstacey said:
Adding (or changing) the safe_mode option in the directadmin.conf file to ON should have all new domains created with safe mode on by default

Code:
safe_mode=ON
/usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf

At least it's been working for me so far.
tnx m8:)

I rechecked it and also noticed it wasn't working as before so I looked in one of the domain configuration files and found the mistake. Remove the underscore between safe_mode. Apparently DA changed it in the last release or so.

I've edited my post to reflect the changes as well. :)

jmstacey said:
I rechecked it and also noticed it wasn't working as before so I looked in one of the domain configuration files and found the mistake. Remove the underscore between safe_mode. Apparently DA changed it in the last release or so.

I've edited my post to reflect the changes as well. :)
thx m8 works like a charm ;P

Back