AgileBill DA plugin released

agileco

Verified User
Hello,

I just wanted to announce to the DA that our multi-industry billing automation application now has a plugin for DA.

The plugin currently supports the initial creation, suspension, unsuspension, and deletion based on the associated billing or admin actions in AgileBill. If there is a way to update the package via the API, we will add that functionality as well, possibily it is there but I overlooked it when reading the DA API docs, if so, someone feel free to point me in the correct direction.

Setup is simple, create the server definition in AgileBill with your server details, then setup plans referencing that server and the appropriate package in DA.

Here are some links to find out more about our application:

www.agileco.com
www.agilebill.com

You can grab our free trial and give it a test on your server, it is fully functional!

Thank you!

Looks nice and simple to use :)

Unless I missed them... Do you plan to integrate other payment processors like Worldpay Futurepay etc.. ?

Rob

matrixx said:
Looks nice and simple to use :)

Unless I missed them... Do you plan to integrate other payment processors like Worldpay Futurepay etc.. ?

Rob

Rob,

The first thing we did was integrate with 35 or so payment processors, you bet WorldPay Futurepay is on the list:

http://www.agilebill.com/checkoutplugin

Also, while you are at it, this may be of interest:

http://www.agilebill.com/CompareWebHost

And an important note on the price you see posted there: We are creating some special bundled prices, this means you will be able to get AgileBill and our Web Host module (includes the DA plugin) for a limited time at a reduced price of $200 USD.

cool - thought I'd missed something ;)

Thanks - I'll certainly be looking at it a bit more closely

Rob

Can AgileBill deal with bandwidth overages?

Can AgileBill properly deal with the Add Domain feature in DA?

If so I would be interested.

Looks like Plesk :)

You need to fix the left column in the admin, it is not wide enough. No reason for a horizontal scroll bar(FireFox Browser). I do like what I see so far, seems very easy on the eyes and easy enough to use.

Any end user demos?

Last edited:
rldev said:
Can AgileBill deal with bandwidth overages?

Can AgileBill properly deal with the Add Domain feature in DA?

If so I would be interested.

Looks like Plesk :)

You need to fix the left column in the admin, it is not wide enough. No reason for a horizontal scroll bar(FireFox Browser). I do like what I see so far, seems very easy on the eyes and easy enough to use.

Any end user demos?

Yes, we discovered we are using the same DHTML menu script as Plesk... I rather like it though. I hate to admit it but the admin area actually looks better in IE than Firefox. That does not stop me from using Firefox though! ;)

As to the overage charges, yes, we have an optional Charge module that allows you to input incremental charges that will be rolled into an invoice when the clients service is rebilled, or on a set interval such as daily, weekly, monthly, etc.

We have not taken the next step yet, which would be to create scripts for DA or the other CPs that gets the overage amounts and creates the charge record in AB, so for now that must be done by hand.

However, the charge module has a simple API so all you would need would be a script that determines the clients service ID from AB and as well as the overage charges as they occur and they could be sent to our charge API.

http://www.agilebill.com/Charge

Please let us know when there is automatic provisioning for bandwidth overages as it is very important to many.

rldev said:
Please let us know when there is automatic provisioning for bandwidth overages as it is very important to many.

Ok, do you mean billing or provisioning?

billing for resellers

Can AgileBill be used by our resellers too?

Example:

I install AgileBill on our server and use it to sell/setup resellers, can those resellers then use it to sell/setup their customers?

Or is there a discount if we add it for all of our resellers?

We have plans for a reseller module that will allow the resellers to create and manage their accounts in AB...

In the meanwhile, contact me via agileco and we can discuss a site license so your resellers can each have their own AB installation.

Does your program have any conversion scripts from other billing programs?

I'm looking for a replacement for whoiscart - but the thought of re-keying 3000 accounts manually doesnt really appeal to me :)

Back