mhash 0.92 released

I had to rebuild apache as well. You can make sure it's been updated using the phpinfo(); function.

Sometimes it does matter, depending on what you install. For example php and mhash.
As to php and apache's order, I don't think the order matters since apache uses the php module which means php can be updated without a rebuild of apache being required.

I had trouble building the man pages; it kept hanging on m FreeBSD 4.11 machine (I suspect its because of some of the funky things I've done with Perl and that pod2man may be a bit screwed up). I cheated and copied over mhash.3 from the older install. I imagine this means my man pages for mhash are now out of date, but it allowed the build to finish.

i rebuilt php and apache with the new mhash however my php info says

MHASH API Version 20020524

that seems old.

any ideas?

well I did ./build mhash and I am waiting here.

Making all in doc
pod2man --section=3 --center="mhash library" --date="2000/03/23" --release="mhash 0.9.2" | sed 's/MHASH_VERSION/0.9.2/' > ./mhash.3

for 10 mins, box hasnt crashed and isnt using any cpu. :(

Chrysalis said:
well I did ./build mhash and I am waiting here.

Making all in doc
pod2man --section=3 --center="mhash library" --date="2000/03/23" --release="mhash 0.9.2" | sed 's/MHASH_VERSION/0.9.2/' > ./mhash.3

for 10 mins, box hasnt crashed and isnt using any cpu. :(

One option is to cheat as I mentioned above; copy mhash.3 from the 0.9.1 doc folder into 0.9.2 doc folder and build again.

ok thanks got round the error, on the subject of apache and php, php needs to be rebuilt after but not apache since mhash is used in php and php is built after apache anyway.

Back