New Header ?

I think it can be done by replacing the header.gif file in that skins directory, as well as modifying any file with header in the name.
I haven't actually tried it, but that's where I'd start.

Upload to your admin directory using SCP (WinSCP is good under Windows). Then ssh in and move the image file to where you need it, and change the permissions as appropriate.

Jeff

jlasman said:
Upload to your admin directory using SCP (WinSCP is good under Windows). Then ssh in and move the image file to where you need it, and change the permissions as appropriate.

Jeff

you loss me :(

Let's start at the beginning...

Are you a reseller or a system-owner?

If you're a reseller you'll need your hosting company's help to do this for you.

If you own your own system, then you cannot use ftp to upload to a privileged account.

So what you have to do is upload the image file using an unprivileged account, and then log in to your server via ssh, and move the file to where you need it.

I recommend WinSCP2 for scp for MS Windows, and I recommend PuTTY for ssh for MS Windows.

Jeff

jlasman said:
Let's start at the beginning...

Are you a reseller or a system-owner?

If you're a reseller you'll need your hosting company's help to do this for you.

If you own your own system, then you cannot use ftp to upload to a privileged account.

So what you have to do is upload the image file using an unprivileged account, and then log in to your server via ssh, and move the file to where you need it.

I recommend WinSCP2 for scp for MS Windows, and I recommend PuTTY for ssh for MS Windows.

Jeff

all i like to do is to replace the image ontop , i'm the system owner.

New to DA from cPanel

Do you mean the image at the top of the DirectAdmin screens? The only way to do that would be to create completely new skins.

Jeff

Back