Adding Account

jennypenny

Verified User
I'm trying to set-up a new hosting account in my DA reseller panel and am just not having any luck. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or what.

I created a new package with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email addresses and forwarders. I then went to create a new user and set it to the new package. When I hit submit I get this error:

Details

Unable to allocate unlimited Disk Space. This account is not allowed to create that amount
Unable to allocate unlimited Bandwidth. This account is not allowed to create that amount

What am I doing wrong or what is the problem?

Thanks!

Under wich account are you trying to create the account ? (Wich reseller)

Does this reseller account have unlimited bandwidth / diskspace ? If not you can't add that much to a user.

In the past with the same reseller account I'm using now, I've been able to set accounts to unlimited even though my reseller account is not unlimited.

Only if the creator of your reseller account has set "Allow Overselling" to yes, you can "Oversell" otherwise not.

They have probably changed it ;)

After going through and assigning actual limits to all of the packages, I now get this error when trying to create the new user:

Allowing that much Disk Space would put you over your limit of 400

Adding all of my limits up, I come up with a total of 399 and my reseller limit is 400.

Jenny,

The 399 and 400 you see are both approximations; it's entirely reasonable that you can't add anything once you've hit 399.

If you own your own DA server, then simply log in as admin and give your reseller account more resources.

If you're not, then only the company you get your account from can help you.

Jeff

Back