Suggestion...

ProWebUK

Verified User
Can we have a dedicated 'howto' section, the 'DirectAdmin Installation' forum seems an inappropriate area to post howtos, yet probably the best suited section for it :D

Chris

Sounds like a good idea -- I want to revamp the forum structure a bit, so stay stuned. Any other suggestions are welcome at this time.

Mark

I'd like to see a how-to section, but imho it should be moderated so you can decide whether or not the howto is accurate before you post it.

Also a (perhaps also moderated) section where we can advertise.

Jeff

not sure if the advertising bit sounds good, i guess there could be a list of 'autorized partners' on the homepage but think advertising would call for spammers, modertaed or not.

Also, Mark / John, if you are busy and want any help moving the HOWTO guides to a section i am more than happy to help out :)

Chris

Good suggestion on the How-To's...as the current structure, from someone who has mucho experience with forums and the such, but new here, is confusing....

Something like this would probably make sense to me, for instance, I'm to this point really not sure if the Version updates is supposed to be news, or what... :

DirectAdmin News
DirectAdmin News
DirectAdmin Version Updates
General Discussion
Questions & Answers
Feedback
Customer Websites
General Support
DirectAdmin Troubleshooting
HOW-TOs
How do I.....? (User)
How do I.....? (Reseller)