Connection Timed Out

synthius

Hey,

I just got done installing DirectAdmin on to a clean FreeBSD5.3 system. The only issue I have ran into yet is the issue of where the connection gets timed out during the creation of a account.

I found several threads in this forum to where people were having the same issue, but none were for FreeBSD.

Any suggestions to resolving this issue would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Can you please send a email to support? I do not have the timeouts but the process that was editing user data turns into zombie state. DirectAdmin itself keeps running though. But if you get time outs it is not getting better and needs to be looked into.

I'd recommend the DA team to do a recompile of DirectAdmin on a FreeBSD 5.3 machine.

Rick

Just so you guys know I HAD to update to 5.4-PRERELEASE to fix some of the issues. I know it probably won't have much to do with this because 5.4 uses the 5.3 binary. It did solve tons of problems here.

Really? That is odd.. I thought it was because of all the libraries that where changed and the new compiler. Ok DA itself is static that might be something. Good news, though I'd still like to see a native compiled file ;)

Back