IRC channel...?

im 99.9% sure theres nothing official, i have an IRC server setup that can can have a channel on :)

Chris

You guys are more than welcome to setup an IRC channel for that purpose, just as long as its clear that it isn't us administrating the channel. :)

Mark

Where shall it be setup than folks?

I'll just out and say it, I'm partial to somewhere like Undernet, large enough to be stable and for users to connect to it, and plus I have servers linked there, so I'm there anyway :D

But I'm open to wherever, it'd be really nice if I didn't have to add another server to the list though :D

(www.undernet.org)

irc.sslcentre.com:6667

#directadmin

Chris :)

Last edited:
ProWebUK said:
irc.sslcentre.com:6667
Connection attempt to irc.sslcentre.com failed: unknown host

I'd be open to anything so long as it isn't Dalnet, EFnet, Quaknet or Undernet. Too big, too crowded, too prone to attacks for my taste. I like a stable network with actual control over nicknames, channels etc.

Personally, I'd go with Webchat... a network which is privately owned and operated by the company that develops their IRCd (ConferenceRoom), offers full network services, only 20,000 users, quite stable and I'm already there 24/7 :D

irc.webchat.org:6667 #DirectAdmin

Last edited:
irc.sslcentre.com should work now, forgot the A record and was connecting via the IP address, sorry :D

ok, just checked it all over, ping is ok with the address and connected fine using the address :) should be fine to go :D

Chris

Back