help ,my DA is totally out of service.

akinchen

because I reboot my server forcely , I am in big troulbe now.
I can`t limit the bandwidth of my virtual web host user ,can not suspend any user through the direct admin . and the statistic information in diract admin doesn`t match what we got throgh SSH , such as a user was deleted sometimes ago is still in the list of direct admin,but you can not find the user`s record when you login in SSH.It looks like that direct admin is totally out of service .and now I am losting clients,because direct admin does not work .and I have to pay much more because I can`t limit the bandwidth of my virtual web host user. please tell me what can i do.?I hope that I can repair the direct admin .

PS. my server is running FreeBSD 5.3 hosting in an IDC,I can't access it physically.

thanks

You need to be a little more explicit when describing your problems. Noone is going to be able to help you, based on your post. For example you say you can't limit the bandwidth of your customer, why can't you? You aren't telling us what your tried and what is happening. Again you say say things don't match with SSH. SSH is a terminal protocol, it doesn't have anything to do with limiting bandwith. I assume you ran a program or script, to get some info, but you don't say what program or script, so we can't tell you what to try next. You also say you deleted a user, how did you delete the user? Through Directadmin, via userdel, or removing the entries in /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow and removing the home directories. If you did not remove the user via Direct Admin, then there could easily be some left over information, since there is also data in /etc/virtual and /usr/local/directadmin/data/users.

List everything you tried, what happened when you tried it, and any and all symptoms. Be explicit, if you ran a command tell us what command and what was returned.

I am sorry for my poor english.

here is some detail:
I delete a customer in DA via userdel,I select the customer's name,and press delete ,the customer should be deleted,but when I refresh the page ,the customer is till there.
Statistics information does not change after 15 days.

I am sorry for my poor english.

userdel is a command line function, there is no selecting. You simply type:
userdel USERNAME
where USERNAME is the login name, but that won't remove any of the DA stuff. If you are saying that you selected a username/account from DA's "Show all Users", then that is a different story. First thing to do, is try it again. If it does not work, try looking at the log files in /var/log/directadmin for a clue as to why the delete never happened.

Another thing I would look into, is caching. If none of the statistics have changed in 15 days, you may be looking at a chached page. I would empty the cache for your browser, and try viewing the page again.

If none of the above works, contact support here to see if they can log into your system and find the problem.

TO toml:
I make mistake.
yes,I selected a username/account from DA's "Show all Users".
how can I contact the supporter of DA?
please tell me his Email.
I send you my server's IP address ,password of amin,can you help?
thanks

For support, use the support email listed on this page: http://www.directadmin.com/support.html

It sounds like you removed the user properly, so I can't do too much to figure out that problem, the DA source code is not available. The best I could do is remove the extra info from the various places, but it would most likely happen again the next time you remove someone.

Send an Email to support and see what they tell you.

Back