Form

michael999

hi - I am trying to set up a simple form (with about 7-8 fields) to get feedbacks from visitors. Do you have any recommendations on which form to use and the easiest way to set it up. I tried to copy one that I had set up for another site but it doesnt work here. Thanks.

nms secure form mail. Also Jlasman uses a secure one on this forum.soupermail is pretty good too. Use the search function.

I've got a hardened copy of FormMail here.

It's never broke for me or anyone else I know, and it sends you an email when someone tries to break it.

Jeff

Thanks guys. I read through the README file and it says that I need to change only 2 variables ($mailprog, and $mail_admin). With DA, do I leave both of them the same (IE "$mailprog = '/usr/lib/sendmail'" and "$mail_admin = "postmaster"") and as for "@recipient_address = ()", do I put the "name@domain" (where name@domain is my email address). As you can see I am just learning about this.

Thanks again for your help.

That is correct, you really just need to change the recipient to what you want. It is advisable to also have a postmaster email address, but you can change that to another address.

Back