How can I add a chat live modul?

muzik

Verified User
I want to add a new "live chat module" and also "active counter" on my site. How can I do that and what I need?

Suleyman

Is this DA related ? And what are you talking about.. which live module and what counter. Go to your system admin for these questions :D

If your talking about a live chat plugin for DirectAdmin, I don't know of any right now.
For a free solution you might try helpcenterlive among many others non-free solutions.

There are too many ways to list how to make a counter for your website ranging from simple ones using external solutions to php/mysql/binary file options.
Give google a whirl for free counters or hotscripts.com

There's not a free plugin, but phpMyChat is known to work on DA servers.

The commercial Installatron plugin can install it.

Jeff

I'm using Crafty Syntax Live Help from CraftySyntax.com. It was a bit of a pain to install (Uses popups during install and I have them blocked here) but I like it. I needed something simple as we already have FAQs, knowledgebases and the rest. HCL was just overkill.

The neatest feature was I can put up the link on all of my sites, use specific graphics for each site, and none of my vistors are any wiser. They think its specific for that site. HCL made you choose which department you needed first. For my situation, that displayed a few adult sites as well as younger oriented ones. Couldnt have that.

http://www.tdjc.net as it up and running.

-drmike

Back