greate software that works out extenal DNS server!

neorder

Verified User
http://www.4psa.com/products/4psadnsmanager.php

well, i encounter this software, it does

Centralize DNS information from multiple servers. You will be able to offer two name servers no matter how many hosting servers you have and what platform or control panel is used on these. The centralization process is automatic and you do not have to add DNS Zone information to the 4PSA DNS Manager server. Interface scripts for Plesk, Cpanel, Cobalt and Ensim included.

the developer told me it's easy to implement directadmin into it, i'm considering to purchase it, what do you guys think of it?

neo,
I have looked into this software from PSA. The authors told me the same thing.
Let me know what you do. Looks like great software.

neorder said:
i'm considering to purchase it, what do you guys think of it?
It looks interesting and at one time I considered buying it.

But then I decided we'd write one.

We've still got a few issues, but as soon as it's done we'll be giving ours away to the DA community.

Ours will work automatically once installed (with a few configuration items required). It doesn't have any kind of interface.

I tried to read the User's Guide of the 4PSA product today but the .pdf won't show up on my Linux desktop.

Jeff

Very pricey..... That would be almost $1400 for my primary and secondary to both have it. Ouch.

Hey Jeff how is yours coming?

BigWil

:)
Why do you need 2 installs? I never thought of this prospect.

I would guess that they don't allow the license to be used on two separate machines. This is unconfirmed however.

Big Wil

Re: Re: greate software that works out extenal DNS server!

Hi Jeff

Any news on your centralised DNS scripts?

Thanks

Boon

jlasman said:
It looks interesting and at one time I considered buying it.

But then I decided we'd write one.

We've still got a few issues, but as soon as it's done we'll be giving ours away to the DA community.

Ours will work automatically once installed (with a few configuration items required). It doesn't have any kind of interface.

I tried to read the User's Guide of the 4PSA product today but the .pdf won't show up on my Linux desktop.

Jeff

Trying to get final beta testing done this week.

If we can't get it done in house within the next week I'll ask for a few beta testers.

Jeff

Back