Spanish Pack

Carphatos

Hello i'm a spanish user of directadmin, I like it very much is fantastic.

I have it installed, and I download enhanced skin. I'm translating this skin completely to spanish language, but we need psd image to translate graphic text, were I can download psd images of enhacend skin???

When I finish I post the skin translated completely here.

Many thanks from Spain!!!

Un saludo para todos!

You can do a search for 'Spanish AND language AND Enhanced' and you get 4 links, one with the tarball of language what you need and other with the images.

Si buscas 'Spanish AND language AND Enhanced' en el buscador del foro te sorprenderá, somos pocos y escribimos poco, pero estamos por aquí. Yo personalmente traducí el site-helper al castellano aunque no está como me gustaría así que no lo he puesto para descarga, aunque si lo necesitas dejame un PM y te lo envio.

Ramon

Thanks for reply,
I have installed spanish pack, but are some parts of code that I'can't translate with the code editor, I can't find it. It's possible that this parts are using the machine code¿?

Muchas Gracias por responder,
He instalado los packs en español y los estoy refinando, pero hay partes del codigo que no consigo traducir, y eso que uso un editor de codigo. Simplemente no los encuentro, es posible que usen el codigo de la maquina?

Back