Duplicate copy of Reseller Welcome?

Dixiesys

Verified User
When I setup a user I get a "Creator Duplicate" of their welcome message but so far I can't find where to make this also happen for resellers. I like to have a copy of every welcome message, makes it easy to send a duplicate to them if they lose the first one.

Thanks!!

Hello,

You should be already getting the duplicate for the creation of any type of user. The code used for account creation is the same for all user types. Just be sure that the "Send Email Notification" checkbox is checked.

John

Bah another silly mistake, my support@ for that domain was ending up in a mailbox I don't check, put in an alias to send it to a mailbox I DO check and whaddyaknow I get my duplicates.

Hi !

Where is this option ?

I need the creation copy for all account creating in admin mail.

For some accounts I have, but not for others. I do not understand exactly when I have, and when I have not the copy !

Thanks for your help !

Each time an account is created on the server two emails will go out:

The original will go to the new email address set up for the user; of course if the user gives an address on the domain he's setting up he won't get it.

The duplicate will go to the email address set up for the reseller under which the user is created.

Jeff

Back