"do not own domain" Error

modem

Verified User
I am working on a skin for DirectAdmin and have ran into a problem when I try to get a subpage to load. For example on the email page, if I click on Pop3 Accounts it should take me to the page where I can create a new POP3 account. But instead of having that happen, I get this following error:

Unable to execute your request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details

You do not own that domain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone tell me where I need to go to fix that? Is this a unix/linux permissions error or is this something not being parsed correctly or...??

Do other skins work properly? If so, then it is a problem with the skin you are developing, and you might try using a skin file that's currently working as an example.

Actually the skin I'm working on is an older one that was abandoned by the origninal coder. It stopped being developed when DA was around version 1.22.2 last summer.

The skin works so far on DA 1.24 without problem, but some of the newer features DA has added since then aren't in there which is what I'm attempting to do, add those features. For example I am adding SpamAssassin support to this skin. In order to do this I am taking working code from the menus already there, replacing variable names with ones I'm creating. Here is code from the array at the top of the index page for clicking on the email filters. This code works without problem.

if($config['show_filters'])
{
$items[] = array(
'url' => '/CMD_EMAIL_FILTER?' . $vars['CA_DOMAIN_U'],
'img' => '/IMG_CM_ICON_FILTERS',
'text' => $lang['CA_LANG_MAILFILTERS']
);
}

Here is my code for adding spamassassin support to allow a user to click on the spamassassin link on the mainpage:

if($config['show_spamassassin'])
{
$items[] = array(
'url' => '/CMD_SPAMASSASSIN' . $vars['CA_DOMAIN_U'],
'img' => '/IMG_CM_ICON_SPAMASSASSIN',
'text' => $lang['CA_LANG_SPAMASSASSIN']
);
}

Obviously I made the change to the config file to add 'show_spamassassin' to 'true' so that this would show up in the main index file. Then I went into the files_user.conf file to add:

CMD_SPAMASSASSIN=email/spam_assassin.html

as well as IMG_CM_ICON_SPAMASSASSIN=icons/sa.jpg and also added the appropriate text to the language file. Strangely enough the icon and text works just great. But when I click on the link to goto the spam_assassin.html page is when I get the error about "You do not own that domain."

Basically I followed working code to a "T" and really am unsure as to why it's not working. Am I missing something or do I need to check other files/parsers ??

Help!

Back