urgent help please

DAclub

Verified User
hi, i need urgent help please :(
all my sites were down so but i can login to DA control panel, i was trying to restart all services but i clicked stop on DA services instead of restart, can some one help please ? no i cant even login to the control panel :((
thank you

Login using SSH and restart the services?

[edit]
f.i. : service directadmin start
or : service httpd start

Last edited:
Hello,

You might want to click the "start" button beside any services you've clicked "stop" for so that the task queue knows to start checking for the services again (in case they're stopped by accident). For example, if DA is stopped from ssh, the taskq will start it again, but if it's stopped from within DA, the /usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/services.status file will be set to not check for DA.

John

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

You might want to click the "start" button beside any services you've clicked "stop" for so that the task queue knows to start checking for the services again (in case they're stopped by accident). For example, if DA is stopped from ssh, the taskq will start it again, but if it's stopped from within DA, the /usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/services.status file will be set to not check for DA.

John

thank you for the advise, i will remember that :)

Back