New DirectAdmin web site discovered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dec

Verified User
Hi all..

I was just working around and surfing the internet and guess what??!

I found what seems to be the next official Directadmin layout or template or web site or whatever you call it.. It is a pretty cool design that in my opinion will give a sense of a more robust company!

Very Very nice design. I have personally worked with the designers in the past and they are really good!

I am not sure if DA personal would like that I post more details or the preview of it, reason why I will not give it away unless they do it or they authorize me to do so ;)

Very Nice!

Dec

If someone is designing a skin I'm sure DA wouldn't mind because they designed DA to be skinnable :)

Rob

matrixx said:
If someone is designing a skin I'm sure DA wouldn't mind because they designed DA to be skinnable :)

Rob

It is not a skin for the control panel. Is a template for their official "http://www.directadmin.com" web site. ;)

Dec

Dec,

I don't know what you're saying.

If there's any other site out there and you don't want to tell us about it, then just don't.

If you do, then tell us.

I doubt that DirectAdmin has created another site which they don't want anyone to know about, but I suppose it's possible.

If you're talking about pages on the official site, then, if they don't link to them, they may be test pages or development pages.

Jeff

jlasman said:
Dec,

I don't know what you're saying.

If there's any other site out there and you don't want to tell us about it, then just don't.

If you do, then tell us.

I doubt that DirectAdmin has created another site which they don't want anyone to know about, but I suppose it's possible.

If you're talking about pages on the official site, then, if they don't link to them, they may be test pages or development pages.

Jeff

Wow… so I can’t make myself clear. Let’s try again..!

You guys see the way this site looks?

http://www.directadmin.com

Ok. What I am trying to say is that I found what seems to be the next layout or design of it. That’s all!

Last edited:
This thread boggles my mind. Where is the new site my friend?

It doesn't appear that he's going to tell us, and I don't know what to believe.

I've brought the thread to Mark's attention. Perhaps he'll clear things up for us.

Jeff

Well we have been told, at least the rumor was around that there was a new website in the works near the end of last year so....

Since no one from DA has responded to the thread, and since it's obvious that the speculation isn't getting anywhere, I've decided (with Mark's blessing) to close the thread.

Dec, please don't start another thread on this unless you have new information to add for us.

Thanks!

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back