Now in market for new host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digatle

Verified User
I am a long time customer of PWS and HE. I am looking for a new host as their customer support service has gone WAY down hill since they took down their forums over a year ago with the promiss of it being back up next week or in a couple of weeks. I'm tired of the frustrations and letting my customers down.

I'm looking for a new provider that uses DirectAdmin. PWS gives me 2 gig of transfer a month and 25 gigs of space for $15. If there is anyone out there that can either provide the same or do better for less and has a good internet connect (road runner home users don't bother) please let me know.

Digatle

Digatle said:
PWS gives me 2 gig of transfer a month and 25 gigs of space for $15.

Digatle

I reckon you've got them the wrong way round.

2Gig Diskspace and 25gigs Bandwidth is more possible.

Our customer services is way better but because it is (and it costs money to be better) we cost a little more.

Have a look at our site for our current deals.

I hope we can help..

Rob

Last edited:
I would urge you not to look at price alone, but on reputation (here, webhostingtalk.com, popular forums, etc) and consider how your money will best be spent.

It doesn't matter if a host offers 50 MB or 2GB ... if you only use 10MB, the rest is all fluff.

Good luck on your search - there's no perfect host for everyone, but hopefully you'll find one that can support you the way you're accustomed to, or BETTER!

Although this is techincally "off-topic", this forum wasn't intended for end-users to find web hosts. Something like webhostingtalk.com is much more appropriate and the response will be greater there.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back