Images

Celestine

Verified User
Okay I finally was able to upload my home page. All looks good...thanks everyone for helping me in this matter.

But on my home page I had graphics in which triggered the hyperlink to the forum and such. The graphics are not showing up just a little box with a red x...the link still works but how do I get the images to show up as well?

Thanks everyone for your help

Celestine~

I've moved this thread to User-Level Difficulties because it's obviously got nothing to do with systems administration.

You need to upload your images, using either ftp, or the filemanager, as binary files, to whatever directory your html calls them from.

Without the domain name there's no way to help you further.

Jeff

Domain name? Are you meaning my web site address?

www.marijuanaforlife.com

I hope this helps...and I will try and do what you said...but wonder do I link the pics into html or some other way.

Celestine~

Yes, you link the images into your html. I don't think this forum is the right place to learn html coding, though.

However I just looked at your site and I didn't see any broken images.

The reason I wanted the domain name was to look at the code for the broken images and tell you how to fix it, but without such code, I'm at a loss.

Jeff

Oh I took off the image because it looked bad. But I will try to do what you suggested to see if this does the trick.

My post was moved here...I was under Admin level in the beginning I think...lol

Celestine~

Thank you

I've moved this thread to Off-Topic as it has nothing to do with DirectAdmin.

Celestine, please do not continue asking questions bout html in any other forum besides the Off-topic forum.

Thanks.

Jeff

Sorry about that

Again I am sorry about that...to tell you the truth I really didn't realise it was a html question...that is why I was asking.

Sorry about that...won't happen again...

Celesitne~

Back