Adding more pages

Celestine

Verified User
Again I am not sure if I am posting this in the right area or not. But I truly hope so.

I have my web home page up and running thanks to everyone here. I still have problems with images showing up but I am working on that.

I am wanting to add links to my home page to go to other pages. I can do the hyperlinks but don’t know how to get them to work on the site. Do I need to upload them somehow and name them something. I know for my home page I had to rename it index.html do I need to add each html file and name them index2.html or something like that to make it work.

I am a novice to this but wanting to make the best site I can. I appreciate your patience with me

Celestine~

You're posting it in the wrong place and the wrong forum. Please google around find tutorials and read something about how to make a site. This is a control panel support Forum, as it says in top of the screen.

Hi Celestine,

This forum is for Direct Admin and not for HTML questions.

Send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you with this, we all had to start somewhere.

regards,
Onno Vrijburg

Sorry about that

I do apologize for this. For I really believed it was a direct Admin problem and not a html problem. I just figured I was not adding the pages correctly.

I shall send the PM as asked...I have tried but it says you are full. Will try again.

Again I am sorry for the inconvience of such...

Celestine~

I've moved this thread to Off-topic discussions as well as your previous thread.

I'm presuming you neither own a DirectAdmin license yourself, nor are you a reseller of accounts hosted on a DirectAdmin server.

If I'm correct then in my opinion the only places you should be hosting are either "User-Level Difficulties if you have problems using the DirectAdmin control panel, or under "Off Topic" discussion for other reasons. Or perhaps under "DNS" or "Email".

If I'm incorrect, and you have a reseller account hosted on a DirectAdmin server, then you may of course post under Reseller-Level Difficulties, or if you own a DirectAdmin server you should of course post in the proper forum depending on your questions.

As what we call a "User" (someone who hosts a website on a server running DirectAdmin) you may of course ask for help on the "User-Level Difficulties forum", though generall you should be sking your hosting company for support.

Questions concerning HTML do not belong on these forums anyway, and should be posted under Off-Topic Discussion if anywhere.

Thanks.

Jeff

Back