Release: JTbox (Jon's Toolbox)

jmstacey

Verified User
ADMINISTRATOR EDIT:

As of today, 26-May-2008, this company may be out of business. The domain no longer resolves.
For more information see the last posts in this thread.

Release: JTbox (Jon's Toolbox)

Visit the JTbox Framework Page
and the JTbox Module page

JTbox is my collection of tools to fill the void where DirectAdmin is lacking allowing the DA staff to concentrate on other features (unofficially :p)

There are 6 available modules for JTbox, all of which can be purchased individually as needed.

Log Viewer - This module allows your users to view all of their logs in much the same way as the Log Viewer function on the admin level of DirectAdmin does. You can completely reconfigure this module, from the max number of lines to show, to what logs you'll allow your clients to see.

Upgrade Utilites - Upgrade phpMyAdmin and Squirrelmail with an easy to use interface directly through DirectAdmin.

Move Domain - Move a domain painlessly from one user to another. No more having to backup the domain contents, deleting, and recreating the domain.

Change user Status - Make a user a reseller or vice-versa.

Reassign User - Transfer users from one reseller (owner) to another without breaking a sweat.
For example:
Make Reseller Zues the owner of spartacus instead of reseller Prometheus.

Change IP Netmask - Change the netmask of an IP address without having to delete and recreate it.

Purchasing
Orders can be made here.

Installing JTbox

Upgrading JTbox

Managing Modules

Downloads

Support
Knowledgebase
Please send any questions or suggestions to [email protected]

Last edited:
Great product, tried to order but got a zero cost item and confusion. I do that a lot (confusion) :D

I'll work on it.
The license key should still work in the mean time. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Thanks - let me know the score in due course. I'm sure this will be a useful tool indeed.

Payment all sorted now!

However, the config page says : The file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/jtbox/admin/configuration.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

Do they just need downloading and referencing in the php.ini file?

Call it through the index page.
/CMD_PLUGINS_ADMIN/jtbox/index.html?page=configuration

Ioncube loaders are bundled and no additional installation should be required.
Ioncube doesn't allow the shebang line to be added to the file and DirectAdmin requires it. So the index file isn't encoded and includes the files necassary.

Last edited:
Hi,

I see the same error.

The file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/jtbox/admin/configuration.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

how to fix it ?

added zend_extension = /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/jtbox/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/jtbox/inc/php.ini

so it should work but it don't. :(

Last edited:
You get that error message even going to the configuration through the index page?
Do any of the other tool pages work, such as the move domain page?

Is safe_mode on?

Via ssh head to the /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/jtbox/ioncube directory and try executing the ioncube-loader-helper.php

/usr/local/bin/php -c /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/jtbox/inc/php.ini ./ioncube-loader-helper.php

In the menu it (should) present, choose run-time loading and see if it says anything useful.

If you could pm or email ([email protected]) login info, I'll set it up for you and find out what's wrong.
I can't reproduce this on my system unless safe_mode is on.

I'v cleared out my inbox. Wish DA would increase the limit *hint*

Bloory,
I haven't recieved any email from you yet.

If anybody else is having problems, download the latest ioncube loaders. The bug with linux loaders was fixed in today's release. :)

any known bsd problems, I have had a bad experience with ioncube freebsd apps and am a bit wary paying for something that may not work. The product defenitly interests me tho.

Is the 30usd one off or per year?

One time.
The only thing that I can see that you might have a problem with is the wrapper, which uses the same idea as logviewer. However only the Change IP Netmask tool relies on it, the others should function normally.
I did get a FreeBSD 5.3 box up and running and I compiled a native binary, but since I don't have DirectAdmin on it I haven't been able to fully test it.

If you pm/email me admin+root access I'd be more than willing to get it on it's feet.

Ok I will contact you with the login info for a server and if possible you could try and get logviewer working for me as well. I will contact you via email within the next week.

What tool would you like to see added in the next version?

Depending on the complexity I might even add it to the standard distribution. :)

Back