Mail-Only Skin ??? Wanted?

cpskins

Verified User
If i were to make a Mail-Only Skin and charge $25 for it how many would be interested?

I'll get started on some ;) Radiance is now online on the order page btw.

I trust many of us would be interested, though some of us would want to be able to offer extra functionality, such as that available with Vexim (Virtual Exim [see here]) for email-only accounts.

I don't know if Virtual Exim is skinnable or not.

Jeff

We will have a few more skins and mail-only skins in the next week or so.

I am currently working on 2 Mail-Only skins and will keep you updated. Should have something out in the next few days or next week.

Thanks
William Wilson

Too bad...
CPskins always do promote or offer for cheap price but very bad on updates/fix :(

I ask fix/updates for iCandy DirectAdmin that I bought but after a month I send request email, I got no respond yet :(

Is this your treat for your customers?

No this isn't how i treat customers i have responded to all emails sent to me, The problem that needs to be fixed is being worked on but just trying to find a place to put plugins as there is no way to give each plugin it's own icon as there is no way to do that so what we are doing is making plugins it's own page and will have a icon that says plugins and inside have a list of plugins.

I can tell it's about the plugins as it's the only 1 issue that our products had and that was it but it's getting taken care of.

If you have problems please feel free to email me at [email protected] or contact me on msn [email protected] i am always here to help my customers close to 24/7 (minus sleep)

Thanks
William Wilson

Last edited:
I can vouch for William's enthusiasm to resolve problems - we've worked together for a number of years with his cPanel skins and I'm slowly working up to more DirectAdmin skins. He'll sort you - he ytold me he's got the plugins nearly fixed :cool:

Hi Williams,

I send you one email some days ago to your admin inbox about your request for translation and no response until now.:(

Ramon

Whats your name? I have had a lot of people email me requesting to translate and have replied to all.

Alex just so wanted to let you know a new version of iCandy has been released with Plugins fixed.

There already is a mailonly skin available? I got it lying around on one of our servers.

I would be interested in a mailonly/redirect skin. So people can set redirects for their main domain as well as adding email accounts.

So that will be something custom, any prices on this?

We will have at least 1 mail only skin out i hope this weekend. I will post samples soon

Back