Are u interested in this software?

• yes

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

hehachris

Verified User
i would like to introduce a php+mysql based Billing/Client System TOTALLY compatible with DA to all DA users!

THIS IS ONLY A MARKETING RESEARCH!
looking for interested party!
i will post a demo after translated the software to english

i appologize if u cant understand my english @@

Basic Function(Admin Panel):
1, Add user
2, allocate a service plan to any user
3, list of users including their profile
4, Edit users profile
5, list of services details of all users
6, Modify users service details
7, list of expire-soon / expired users
8, users' profile modifying Log
9, Email form(either a specified user or all users)
10, Delete/Modifying user(s) directly
11, suspend user(s) directly

Advanced Function
1, Open an DA account by only ONE click, plus
2, send an Auto Email regarding his account details immediately(u should confirm his payment first! indeed)
3, Instant report of cpu usage and total processes for each domain
4, instant report of the total query executed by each users
5, simple statistic of total clients, total income and monthly income.
6, statistic for each plan
7, Add server(in case of u have more than 1 DA server)

User Panel
1, Statistic of services bought
2, Edit profile
3, list of services details(including plan, status, start-date, end-date, day left)
4, billing details
5, Instant report of cpu usage and total processes for his domain(s)
6, Instant report of queries being executed
7, ability to apply for a additional services(Space, POP3, MySQL)

Last edited:
Interested party for what Chris?

Marketing it? Selling it? Using it?

I think it's too early to tell what the interest would be.

Does it allow a prospect to sign himself up and then set up everything on the server, sending an email to the reseller?

Does it connect to any payment system, for example, BluePay, Authorize.Net, PayPal, or 2CheckOut?

Jeff

jlasman said:
Interested party for what Chris?

Marketing it? Selling it? Using it?

I think it's too early to tell what the interest would be.

i m still a high school student....not sure is it worth to spend more time to development this software...

jlasman said:
Does it allow a prospect to sign himself up and then set up everything on the server, sending an email to the reseller?
yes to all, the only thg that the reseller need to do is only one click

jlasman said:
Does it connect to any payment system, for example, BluePay, Authorize.Net, PayPal, or 2CheckOut?
only paypal...becox the others are not so popular in HK

i m still a high school student....not sure is it worth to spend more time to development this software...
That's up to you.
There is another one that appears to be on the way aswell:http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9003

I will probably be writing my own billing manager (not for sale) shortly however because all current applications do not have the functionality required.

Chris, the best time to come up with an idea is probably when you're a student. Read about Michael Dell and you'll see what I mean.

While you're still in high school you have the disadvantage (at least here in the U.S.) that you can't be responsible for a contract (which is why we don't hire anyone under the age of 18).

You also have the advantage that your parents or guardians are probably still giving you room and board.

And you probably haven't been told "that can't be done" too many times yet.

If you want your product to be used internationally you'll eventually have to offer a lot of interfaces.

What I'm looking for most (I've been told ModernBill does it but I'm not sure how I'd set it up) is the ability to add a manual invoice to an account, and have the manual invoice and the automatic invoice billed at the same time on the same billing, so I only have to pay the credit card charges once.

First company that does that and does everything else ModernBill does, most likely gets my business.

Of course if ModernBill does it, they're the first :) .

Jeff

I would be interested, let me know if you wan't testers or have a beta available. If you want I'll make a testserver available and I'll even point one of my own domains to it so people can test and see the functionality.

Regards,
Onno

Sounds like a very good idea to me. If you can include other Payment Methods such as World Pay, Money Bookers, etc.. Id really be interested.

You could probably sell the billing application from 100-150 USD. Heck Id pay USD 150 easy.

Back