[Special] Pick any 3 DirectAdmin Skins $35 each

cpskins

Verified User
Hi,

We just wanted to thank everyone for there amazing support to help get our products where they are today. So we are offering for a limited time only any of the 3 directadmin skins we offer for $35 /each pick any of the ones you want but get them while this deal is one befor the price goes back to normal.

To get this deal please email [email protected] with the product you want and we will supply you with a special coupon code. This offer is only valid for the next few days so please act now.

Anyone that has purcahsed Radiance in the last few days please email me and we will give you a free license to another skin as we have lowered the pricing as a special offering to all members in this forum.

Ace DirectAdmin Skin - http://www.cpskins.com/skins/da_ace.php
iCandy DirectAdmin Skin - http://www.cpskins.com/skins/da_icandy.php
Radiance DirectAdmin Skin - http://www.cpskins.com/skins/da_radiance.php

ALL only $35/each for a limited time so please take advantage today.

Thanks
William Wilson

There is a $10-15 annual renewal fee depending on how many licneses you buy..

Here is another special,

But all 3 for $75 which is $25 a license.

I have questions before I click Buy skin :D
This skin license base on IP or hostname or any other base?

Since I dont have new server with DA yet, if I buy now, can I use it for a month later?
Since I'm planning to put it on new server.

Thank's...

Yes for sure,

Just a little info for everyone just incase you are worried about using us. We have been doing control panel skins for about 4 years now and have no plans to ever go anywhere. You get all updates and if an udpate comes out your more then welcome to send me over an email just to alert me and i will get it done right away and release the update.

Thanks, you should take advantage of the $35 special offer while you can.

I have had such amazing feedback for this skin. I am glade everyone liked it.

Thanks
William Wilson

Last edited:
Yeah plugins show up, the only thing is that in the nav we had to set a set height so it shows one. But we can explain how to just change a number to expand it to the next. But that is just the nav they show up2 8 on the main page.

Not at this time we are looking into getting it to do that.. Looking for a better menu system. This one is nice but not if data is going to go and come.

Would getting the same skin but for 3 different servers apply for this special deal/offer? Or does it need to be 3 different skins just?

-Justin

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your interest, I hope to have you as a customer. But the deal is for the 3 skins just to get them out there and get more people using them. But still $35 / each is pretty good i feel.

Thanks
William Wilson

One thing i would like to note for everyone interested in translating our skins. Our skins are 90% or so based off of the enhanced lang files only a couple different pages. And it will stay that way so you an use enhanced language files and only have to do a bit of translation.

cpskins said:
Hi Justin,

Thank you for your interest, I hope to have you as a customer. But the deal is for the 3 skins just to get them out there and get more people using them. But still $35 / each is pretty good i feel.

Thanks
William Wilson

I see, thank you.

-Justin

How long will this special for them be running? Also if I take you up on this great offer I need the Same skin for all three not 3 different ones (would be kind of pointless to put a different skin on each server). Also I noticed you earlier on this thread gave an offer for 3 @ 25/per skin, presuming that was a one time offer for that poster?

-Justin

Back