FTP Upload Limits? Please help

rockit

Hey everyone,

I'm not even sure if this is a DA issue, or if my host has something to do with the settings ... but I can't seem to get a hold of him, so I'm gonna try and ask you guys.

I was uploading a fairly large file ~110MB to my account, and about half way through, it decided to stop, right around the 50MB range. After that, the entire site, along with all other sites on the main account, have been down. It's been down for about 18 hours now, and I'm a little anxious to know what happened.

So, does DA have a disable account flag or something when files of X size are uploaded? I can't get to my control panel either, or I could poke around and see whats up ... but no luck.

Thanks in advance

check quotas of the account, from the sounds of things you have exceeded and DA has suspened due to that.... try removing the file or increasing quotas if you can.

Chris

If the sites are suspended because of data traffic limits removing the file won't work. You should have received an e-mail about your data traffic, so if you haven't received one that's probably not applicable.

How do you mean down? Is it down as in : can't ping, or are the sites suspended?

I don't think DA suspends sites because of disk usage. It just won't let you upload anymore.

Back