[RELEASE] Invoicing Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

syskall

Verified User
MODERATOR'S NOTE: As of 3-Nov-2007 Invoicing Manager has a new owner, who appears to be committed to fixing it. See the announcement near the top of Page 5 of this thread, or look here for more information.

www.invoicingmanager.com

Invoicing Manager is a simple of use but powerful DirectAdmin plugin that let's Admins/Resellers manage their client's bills and Users view their invoices and easily pay them.

NEWS : FIXED ENCODER AND NEW VERSION COMING UP
VERSION : 1.2

Screenshots

Resellers/Admins:

Manage customer's invoices

Manage recurring payments (subscriptions) based on DA packages

Set a price and cycle for each DA package

Edit company informations (location, zip, phone etc.)

Customize your invoices with an HTML template

Set your paypal e-mail, currency and page style

Users:

Pay bills, view history of transactions

Edit personal information

View a printer-friendly version of each invoices

It is possible to add non hosting related invoices.

Pricing

Starting at USD 30$/year and 70$ for an unlimited license.
Click here for more info.

New server and new encoder 100% bug-free
Take a look at www.invoicingmanager.com

Comments/questions/feedback is welcome here.

Last edited:
Congratulations, looks very promissing!

Is there an online demo I can try or a demoversion I can download?

I looked at the screenshots and read the faq but there are still a number of questions left I cannot seem to find the answer to, like "Is VAT supported?", "Are there any other payment methods except PayPal?"...

I have this plugins, it's very cool ^^ but since the site is down, plugins doesn't work, not very cool that :\ snifff

Come back invoicingmanager.com ! lol :)

Titam said:
but since the site is down, plugins doesn't work, not very cool

I think this will keep using people using this plugin , at least me.
I dont want to be depending on 3rd-party to make my invoicing working. :eek:

as it's the version 1.0, I hope that some little things will be better in the future (by example the problem I encounter at this time :) )

fusionictnl said:
Bankrupt ? :p didn't pay their hosting bills :p

Hahaha ! Nice one fusionictnl !

We're really sorry about what happened to the server but we have no control over that. In fact the main server got hacked and the guy had to put it offline and format everything :(

As titam mentioned, IM is still at version 1.0 and almost any modification proposal will be available in the first update.

Best Regards,
The IM Team

syskall said:
Hahaha ! Nice one fusionictnl !

We're really sorry about what happened to the server but we have no control over that.

Hm , certainly nothing to laugh :)

Like I said before , I cannot effort to be depending on your server to run my invoice program. You will have to come up with another solution so that the program keeps running even if your server is down.
Also, I asked some questions on your web side, would love it to get them answered :rolleyes:

Ed,

intramanga said:
Hm , certainly nothing to laugh :)

Like I said before , I cannot effort to be depending on your server to run my invoice program. You will have to come up with another solution so that the program keeps running even if your server is down.

It's right, but let them first up their server ^_^

Also, I asked some questions on your web side, would love it to get them answered :rolleyes:

Ed, [/B]

We might come up with another system once our server is back. Thank you for your interest though, ed.

syskall said:
We might come up with another system once our server is back. Thank you for your interest though, ed.

OK , thanks.
Let me know when this is working.

Ed,

gst etc

Hi,

1./ Does this support GST/VAT?

2./ Am i able to search between given dates so i can do my books everymonth for TAX returns.

3./ Am i able to bill for services not relating to DA such as telehousing, domain registrations, labour?

4./ DO you have a demo i can try?

Thanks
Bary

Re: gst etc

icepick said:
Hi,

1./ Does this support GST/VAT?

2./ Am i able to search between given dates so i can do my books everymonth for TAX returns.

3./ Am i able to bill for services not relating to DA such as telehousing, domain registrations, labour?

4./ DO you have a demo i can try?

Thanks
Bary

1. It does'nt support GST/VAT for now but we're working on it.

2. We're working on a monthly/yearly statistic function.

3.. Yes you can bill for non DA related services, but only for given DA accounts.

4. A Demo should be released soon.

Is it possible to know (if you have an idea) when IM will be back ? ^^ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back