A similar ticket support problem

ozzie

Verified User
Hi,

A similar problem (reseller id) exists in the on-line ticket panels.
When a reseller replies to a ticket, the reseller id is displayed as From: resnnnnn in the bottom right hand corner of the ticket frame.

It would be nice if this could be changed as well. Maybe to use the user id part of the email addres. i.e. userid@

Cheers from OZ

Im getting this too - can this be changed to reflect the sender information entered under the Your User/Account Info section in DA?

yet another problem

This is an automated message notifying User xxxxxxxx that 82.695% of his/her bandwidth and 23.1% of his/her allocated disk space has been used up.

It is estimated, at the current rate of use, that the account bandwidth will be used up in 0.42 days, at which time the account will be suspended for the remainder of the month.

The User should contact his/her Reseller if this is an issue.

================================
Automated Message Generated by DirectAdmin

Great! :(

Hi John,

It appears that the change you are referring to applies to email only and does not solve the message footer in the message system of the control panel e.g.:

===============================
Subject: check the name Today at 23:08
test
Subject: Re: check the name Today at 23:08
ok ok

In my last message I'm referring to the body of the auto-message, in the email as well as the message system, where it says:

"The User should contact his/her Reseller if this is an issue."

It would be great if that could be changed into something like:

"The User should contact his/her Service Provider if this is an issue."

Cheers, Ozzie

Last edited:
Or

"The User should contact support if this is an issue."

Both issues really need to be fixed asap.

Thanks,
Matt :)

Hello,

I've changed the email message to "Support" and I'll try and get the "From" part of the ticket messages to show the user's name for *new* messages (the from is stored in the message, so old tickets will still have the system username)

John

Thanks John,

Much Appreciated.
When will the change be available?

Cheers from Downunder

Back