Overview of domain pointers

wavoe

Verified User
I'm starting to use more en more the Evolution Skin.
In the past it was easy to see the domain pointers.
I just had the case that I was looking a domain which is a domain pointer in an account with 10 domains.
It's was a bit searching which domain had the domain pointer that I was looking for.

Is there a way to see the domain pointers like I was used in the Enhanced theme?

1580506419224.png

You’ve posted show all users list vs. show user images. Domain pointers should be seen in show all users list in Evolution as well :)

I think pointers could be added to show user page too, if you’re missing them there.

You’ve posted show all users list vs. show user images. Domain pointers should be seen in show all users list in Evolution as well :)

I think pointers could be added to show user page too, if you’re missing them there.
Ah yes I just see the "all users list" and there they are mentioned.
In fact I used the search functionality to get me to the right account. Like this I was a bit lost.

For me the way they are mentioned on the "all users list" is ok.
Looks like a good low priority idea to have them also like that on the show user page?

Ah yes I just see the "all users list" and there they are mentioned.
In fact I used the search functionality to get me to the right account. Like this I was a bit lost.

For me the way they are mentioned on the "all users list" is ok.
Looks like a good low priority idea to have them also like that on the show user page?
Done in pre-release, thanks for the suggestion.

Done in pre-release, thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks for the fast implementation, I just installed the pre-release of DA and can confirm that the domain pointers are now also shown on the "show user" page.

Back