Evolution skin staple enough to run on a production server?

redjersey

Verified User
If I remember correctly it's nearly 3 years. This skin is supposed to be released on 2016 summer. It's now 2019 and I'm not how long we still have to wait.

So I'm wondering if Evolution skin staple enough to run on a production server?

We use it as the admin skin on most of our production servers but, in terms of actual customers seeing it, we've held off on doing so. Our reason is probably different from most however because it stems from wanting a third-party widget to be available first. Without that it will make things a bit more tedious for our customers and so, for now, we wait.

If it's something that only you will be seeing, it should meet your needs? The only thing to keep in mind is that, since it is still in beta and not an RC, you should keep it updated on a weekly basis at least.

We are running it on a couple of production servers and it's as good as stable.

Only comment I've got is that sometimes an orange error appears, eg. when you log back in as admin and have been in a users account.

Just saying. All is well.

Only comment I've got is that sometimes an orange error appears, eg. when you log back in as admin and have been in a users account.

Just saying. All is well.

May you screenshot it? As we have 0 known bugs at this time, but maybe because we have some unreported ones :) Thank you!

Back