Recent content by DA-Rff

1. D

lscache not working

Here's what I did, afaik I followed instructions to the letter, but still no luck I do have a /home/lscache directory But I do not see any /home/<user>/lscache directories after rewrite_confs lscache keeps missing
  2. D

lscache not working

I have installed openlitespeed via custombuild, server now runs on openlitespeed On my wordpress sites I installed lscache but when I check on https://check.lscache.io/none of my wordpress sites has lscache working properly while lschache is enabled...
  3. D

How to make proc/stat and proc/cpuinfo readable

I want to use cachecrawler on my server and it needs proc/stat and proc/cpuinfo to be readable by php. How can I set these to be readable? Thanks for the help
  4. D

How to solve server time troubles with NTP and clock still missing right time

Posting here just in case others need a solution for the same problem. Problem was that my server time kept going off fast. I am on a VPS so some stuff was out of my control, but this is how I got it to work. like I said NTP is running, but clock still goes off # Don't forget to enable ntpd...
  5. D

litespeed installation trouble on freebsd 9.2 64 bit

When I try to install the litespeed plugin I get the following error code: Details litespeed successfully downloaded Error unpacking /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/litespeed/plugin.tar.gz : Error restoring file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/litespeed/plugin.tar.gz : admin/daUninstall.sh...
  6. D

comodo does not update

I am on freebsd 9.2 64 bit with latest DA When running ./build modsecurity_rules I get the following error: Installing Comodo Rule Set for ModSecurity... Downloading cwaf_rules-1.39.tgz... --2015-08-05 10:21:07-- https://waf.comodo.com/api/da_vendor?file=cwaf_rules-1.39.tgz...
  7. D

Request to add SMTP Auth Restircion to IP's to spamblocker/DA exim.conf

EDIT: this can be added to /etc/exim.variables.conf.custom per instructions on https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=576 I would like to have the following added to the standard spamblocker exim.conf: #EDIT exim.smtpauth #place exim.smtp.auth file in /etc/ with allowed IP's to login for...
  8. D

SSL certificate verification on PHP 5.6

After upgrade to php 5.6 on freebsd 9.3 I ran into SSL certificate verification trouble. I got this error message(s): - fsockopen(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed - fsockopen()...
  9. D

Upgrade from Freebsd 9.1 to 9.3 or 10.1

I am looking for someone to upgrade my DA-latest on FreeBSD 9.1 to either 9.3 or 10.1 whichever is best. I updated all my ports and then ran into php troubles due to the fact that apparently the latest portsnap fetch still had some not-updated links to dependencies or something like that. I was...
  10. D

Exim log file format not recognized by sshguard

I am running sshguard with ipfw sshguard does not recognize the following as a threat - this comes from: /var/log/exim/mainlog 2014-04-28 04:46:58 login authenticator failed for host66-15-static.59-217-b.business.telecomitalia.it (tyeczvfg.com) [217.59.15.66]: 535 Incorrect authentication data...
  11. D

BlockCracking to be used in spamblocker exim.conf?

I just looked at: https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/BlockCracking and was wondering if this could be added to the latest spamblocker exim.conf file and if so where to put it. accept authenticated = * set acl_m_user = $authenticated_id condition = ${if...
  12. D

How to limit smtp to just my IP

I have one server, which is only accessed from one IP Last week my server was compromised due to heartbleed resulting in massive email sending over my server. Managed to fix that, plus heartbleed, but now I would like to know how to limit the sending of mails that need to be sent on from my...
  13. D

SMTP Internal PHP mail trouble - Zend_Mail-Transport_Exception

I have a script that uses internal php mail function, when testing the sending of mail it throws the following error: Error during e-mail sending: Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception:Unable to send mail. mail(/var/log/php-mail.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied What settings should I...
  14. D

initauthconf error message after startup

I keep getting this message: directadmin: initauthconf: unable to open file: /etc/auth.conf Any idea what this means and how to fix? tnx
Back